Tuesday, February 19, 2008

More Pittsburgh Pics...





Here are the last couple of pictures from my days at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh... yet another graduation pic with the aforementioned AiP president, John A. Johns. The aforementioned Bob Sallows stands at the podium in the foreground with the not-before-mentioned John Winberg sitting to his left.

Then following are three more pictures of Will Finn, Ray McAnallen and myself... cutting up in the school hallway. The poor, sweet, young lady, Ray and Will are harassing, is Debbie (I won't give her last name... I don't want to embarrass her any more than I have already by posting her picture). She had an unfinished roll of film in her camera and was looking to waste it. And we were more than happy to help her!

1 comment:

Will Finn said...

good lord, I must be literally "twice the man i used to be". I can't believe i was ever that skinny. I think i have negatives on these somewhere myself...